You're my star


Hello stampers! I'm finally back with a particular card for So Suzy Stamps: the task for this month in "caseing", and today I cased my very first card as So Suzy Stamps DT member. 
On the left you can see the sympathy card I made in June 2016, while on the right there is the romantic card I made with the same layout, choosing a combination of dark blue and gold embossing.

Ciao creative! Finalmente sono tornata con una card molto particolare per So Suzy Stamps: il compito di questo mese è quello di "imitare", e in questo caso ho riadattato la mia primissima card per il DT di So Suzy Stamps. Sulla sinistra la sympathy card fatta nel giugno 2016, mentre sulla destra la card romantica realizzata con lo stesso layout, optando per una combinazione di blu e di embossing oro.


First I stamped the Stars Open Sm. on a piece of dark blue cardstock with Versamark in order to heat emboss them in clear.

Prima di tutto ho timbrato le stelline su del cartoncino blu con dell'inchiostro Versamark al fine di embossarle a caldo con della polvere trasparente.


Next I stamped the sentiment from the latest release with the same ink, but this time I heat emboosed it with gold embossing powder.

Poi ho timbrato l'augurio, scelto dall'ultima release, con lo stesso inchiostro, ma stavolta embossato in oro.


Finally I embossed in gold the edges of a strip of blue cardstock and I die cut a piece of vellum with the cloud border. At this point I only had to glue everything together and... that's it!

Infine ho embossato in oro i bordi di una striscia di cartoncino blu e ho fustellato del vellum con una fustella a nuvola. A questo punto ho solo dovuto incollare tutto insieme.


Which one did you prefer?

Quale versione preferite?


Remember that April is the month of So Suzy Stamps and Crackerbox Anniversary: we're hosting lots of games, giveaways and sales - and more are on the way! Friendship stamps are actually 15% off, until April 22nd:

Ricordate che Aprile è il mese dell'Anniversario di So Suzy Stamps e Crackerbox: stiamo già organizzando giochini, giveaway e sconti - ne arriveranno altri! Al momento i timbri a tema "amicizia" sono scontati del 15%, solo fino al 22 Aprile!


Supplies used:


All my stars

Star Open Sm.

You May Also Like

0 commenti