The eyes of the Octopus



Hi guys! Summer is here... and what could I celebrate after ice-cream? The sea and its creatures, of course!
So I'm sharing this card with the adorable octopus from So Suzy Stamps, which I had in my stash for a long time. It has great dimension, so I wanted to keep it as main focus of my card.

Ciao ragazzi! L'estate è qui... e cosa avrei potuto festeggiare, dopo i gelati? Il mare e le sue creature, ovviamente!
Per cui condivido questa card con l'adorabile polpo di So Suzy Stamps, che avevo ormai da un po'. Ha una dimensione non indifferente, così ho deciso di tenerlo come focus principale della card.


I started by blending a piece of watercolor paper with Distress Inks - from the top: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers and Salty Ocean. I let it dry and I sprinkled some water drops to give more interest to the underwater background.

Ho cominciato applicando su della carta per acquarello tre Distress Inks - dall'alto: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feathers e Salty Ocean. Ho lasciato asciugare e ho spruzzato delle gocce d'acqua per dare più dettagli allo sfondo subacqueo.


Next I stamped Pluto the octopus with Versafine Black ink and I sponged it with Seedless Preserves Distress Ink, adding Chipped Sapphire for the shadows and white dots with a gel pen.

Poi ho timbrato Pluto il polpo con del Versafine nero e l'ho colorato con del Distress Ink Seedless Preserves, aggiungendo anche del Chipped Sapphire per le ombre e punti bianco con la penna gel.


Then I stamped the "Happy Birthday" sentiment at the bottom of the panel. I fixed Pluto with an action wooble and at this point I decided to add a couple of googly eyes to make the octopus funny.
Finally I glued down this piece onto a white cardbase, and that's all.

Successivamente ho timbrato l'augurio "Happy Birthday" nella parte bassa del pannello. Ho incollato Pluto con una molla e a questo punto ho deciso di renderlo più divertente aggiungendo un paio di occhietti dinamiciInfine ho incollato il tutto su una base per biglietti bianca.


Isn't it the coolest octopus you've ever seen?!

Non è il polpo più figo che abbiate mai visto?!


Supplies used:

Pluto - octopus
Simple Birthday

You May Also Like

0 commenti