Baby, it's cold outside


Hello everyone and happy new year! May this new one be filled with love, peace...and creativity, of course!
The awesome ladies of So Suzy Stamps DT are challenging with the theme of the month as well as the related technique:

Buongiorno a tutti e buon 2017! Possa quest'anno essere pieno di amore, pace...e creatività, naturalmente!
Le fantastiche donne del DT di So Suzy Stamps si sono confrontate con il tema del mese e con la relativa tecnica:


I decided to create a couple of tags that would work perfectly as "Thank you" tags to give after Christmas.

Ho deciso di creare un paio di tags perfette come tags di ringraziamento da regalare dopo Natale.


I picked a piece of vellum and I trimmed it down with a small rectangle die. As I have the  Big Shot machine on my work surface, I also die cut another small rectangle from a piece of beige cardstock and a label from brown cardstock.

Ho preso un foglio di vellum e l'ho tagliato con una piccola fustella rettangolare. Visto che già avevo la Big Shot sul mio piano di lavoro, ho ritagliato un altro piccolo rettangolo da un cartoncino beige e un'etichetta da del cartoncino marrone.


At this point I stamped the Short Coffee Cup from So Suzy Stamps all around the piece of vellum with versamark ink, I covered it with some gold embossing powder and I melt it with my heat gun. I also stamped the "Hugs" from the Hugs and Kisses sentiment by So Suzy Stamps and I heat embossed it with white embossing powder.

A questo punto ho stampato la tazza Short Coffee Cup su tutto il rettangolo di vellum con del versamark, l'ho ricoperta con della polvere da embossing oro e l'ho scaldata con la pistola di calore. Ho anche stampato la scritta "Hugs" dal timbro Hugs and Kisses di So Suzy Stamps e l'ho embossato a caldo con della polvere bianca.


Then I decorated the piece of beige cardstock with a stencil and the Short Coffee Cup using Antique Linen Distress Ink to have a tone-on-tone effect.
Finally I punched a hole into the 2 rectangle, I added a brown twine and I glue down the sentiment with a little heart, in the center of the piece of vellum.

Poi ho decorato il rettangolo beige con uno stencil e con la tazza Short Coffee Cup usando il Distress Antique Linen per ottenere un effetto tono-su-tono.
Infine ho ricavato un buco nei due rettangoli, ho aggiunto un poco di nastro e ho incollato l'augurio con un piccolo cuore al centro del vellum.


I think that this hot cup of coffee (or tea, why not?) just matches perfectly with the theme: when it's cold outside I really love to have a cup of tea on the sofa. In the second tag I made, I changed some colours and used the "Kisses" from Hugs and Kisses sentiment.

Penso che questa tazza fumante di caffé (o té, perché no?) si sposa perfettamente con il tema del mese: quando fuori fa freddo adoro prendermi una tazza di té sul divano. Nella seconda tag che ho creato, ho cambiato i colori ed ho utilizzato la parola "Kisses" sempre dal timbro Hugs and Kisses.



Thank you for stopping by and don't forget to get inspired seeing all the DT's wonderful creations!

Grazie per essere passate di qui e non dimenticate di farvi ispirare dalle altre creazioni del DT!


Supplies used:





You May Also Like

0 commenti