So Suzy Stamps Blowing Snowflakes


Hi crafters! Today we celebrate a couple of So Suzy Snowflakes stamps, that are perfect for the holiday season. The Design Team created a bunch of gorgeous cards: if you want to get inspired, just make sure to hop along!
I used the Blowing Snowflakes stamp to make a tone-on-tone card featuring some of my So Suzy favourite  stamps ever!

Buongiorno crafters! Oggi il focus è tutto su un paio di timbri di So Suzy Stamps con i fiocchi di neve, che sono perfetti per la stagione natalizia. Il Design Team ha creato biglietti bellissimi: se cercate ispirazione, seguite il giro dei blog!
Ho utilizzato il timbro Blowing Snowflakes per creare una card tono su tono, utilizzando alcuni dei miei timbri preferiti di sempre di So Suzy!  


Let's see how I created this card!

Ed ora passiamo in rassegna tutti gli step necessari per creare questa card!


I started by sponging some Vintage Photo Distress Ink onto a Memory Box stencil to realize a craft background to my scene.
Do you remember the Girl with Balloons stamp?

Ho cominciato a sporcare del cartoncino craft utilizzando uno stencil ed il Distress Ink Vintage Photo per realizzare lo sfondo del biglietto.
Vi ricordate il timbro Girl with Balloons?


I thought it would be great with the snowflakes, so I masked the balloons in order to stamp only the girl using Vintage Photo again. Then, I cut her out.

Ho pensato che il timbro sarebbe stato benissimo con i fiocchi di neve, quindi ho mascherato i palloncini per timbrare solo la ragazza, sempre usando del Vintage Photo. Poi l'ho ritagliata.


At this point I took my white embossing powder and I heat embossed both the Blowing Snowflakes and the "Exploring" sentiment, that I previously stamped with Versamark Ink.
Finally I only had to assemble my card, giving dimension to the girl using some foam tape adhesive.

A questo punto ho preso la mia polvere da embossing bianca e ho embossato sia il timbro Blowing Snowflakes sia l'augurio "exploring", che avevo precedentemente timbrato con del Versamark Ink.
Infine ho solo dovuto assemblare il tutto, dando tridimensionalità alla ragazza grazie a del nastro gommato.


I love brown, as you can see! And I think it's perfect for this dreamy atmosphere: the girl seems to blow in the snowflake breeze.
What about the other ladies? Let's see their beautiful creations:

Amo il marrone, come potete vedere! E penso che sia perfetto per questa atmosfera sognante: la ragazza sembra svolazzare nella brezza carica di neve. 
Per continuare il Blog Hop, seguite l'elenco sottostante:

Giada (that's me)


Supplies used:




You May Also Like

2 commenti

  1. LOVE this card - especially that you elevated the girl and the shadow give it such great dimension!

    RispondiElimina